*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
* Too Faced Natural Lust PR samples. Affiliate links.
Fresh for Summer 2019, we have the Too Faced Natural Lust Collection which is so so pretty! I have photos, swatches and all the information you need right here.
What’s in the new Too Faced Natural Lust Collection
If you love a good eye palette, warm shimmering golds, sun-kissed neutrals and some soft pops of colour then this collection is for you. It is gorgeous!
We have the brand new Natural Lust Naturally Sexy Eye Shadow Palette which has a staggering 30 shades (see swatches below), the Natural Lust Satin Dual-Tone Bronzer, and also Rich & Dazzling Lip Glosses.
I have the palette and the bronzer here to show you!
Natural Lust Eyeshadow Palette Swatches
This palette contains 30 brand new natural shades.
- Buff It Out – soft matte marshmallow
- Take the Cake – sweet baby pink matte
- Sex Drive – metallic rose
- Come and Get It – antique matte mauve
- On Fire – spicy copper sparkle
- Pinned Down – bold matte fuchsia
- Love Spark – sparkly cream
- Afternoon Delight – soft matte brown
- Embrace Me – matte taupe
- Oops-a-Daisy! – soft metallic gold
- Temptation – metallic gilded olive
- Sassy Brassy – metallic bronze
- Silk Robe – matte cream
- Flirty Pop – metallic pink champagne
- Call Me Back – matte toasted orange
- Just Like That! – metallic mauve
- Set In Stone – matte rustic brown
- Hard to Get – metallic gilded taupe brown
- Love Language – matte beige
- Too Good – metallic silvery pink
- Fall Hard – matte mauve
- Such A Tease! – matte brown
- Hot to Trot! – matte rich mulberry
- Spank Me – matte espresso
- All Tied Up – metallic pearly white
- Ball & Chain – metallic pewter
- DM Me – matte charcoal grey
- Peep Show – metallic gilded lilac
- Peacocking – metallic deep teal
- Blindfolded – matte pitch black
What a line up! I feel like the only one I wouldn’t wear too much is the green shade, Peacocking, because I am a total wimp when it comes to colour on my eyes!
Natural Lust Bronzer Swatch
I am a real bronzer fan as I like a light base and then to warm things up by bronzing. This one has two shades that can be used separately – the peacock part as a soft highlight – or you can blend them together for warm glow.
The bronzer is the perfect size for a bronzer addict like me, and there’s a massive mirror so it’s great for travel. The only thing is, it is quite hard to pick up product, as you can see from the swatches. I found it pretty hard to swatch.
However, a fluffy brush does pick it up, and applies very softly and evenly to add really natural looking warmth. I wouldn’t bother trying to separate the colours, I think best to just go in with a big fully brush all over the pan and whack it on.
I love the packaging on this collection. It’s pretty and fun and there’s loads of mirror!! Always need a lot of mirror!
When can you get your hands on it?
The Too Faced Natural Lust collection is available now at the following retailers:
The palette is £52 and the bronzer is £28. Remember it is limited edition!
Want to see more Too Faced newness? Check out Too Faced Cocoa Contour 2019 Review & Swatches.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.