*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
* Too Faced Dew You Primer PR samples. Affiliate links.
I always get excited about new Too Faced products and this one promises major glow. Check out the brand new Too Faced Dew You Primer which comes in 3 varieties. I have photo, swatches and all the details here.
So the full name for this newbie is the Too Faced Dew You Fresh Glow Luminous Face Primer and I am totally here for that. Fresh glow is completely my vibe and it doesn’t always come naturally! For me, it’s all about how I prep skin for makeup, and a good primer is often a major part of this.
What is Too Faced Dew You Primer?
Here’s what you need to know about the new addition to Too Faced’s Dew You range:
- Creates the perfect canvas for foundation
- Gives skin a boost of soft-focus luminosity
- Weightless gel-cream texture applies seamlessly and sets quickly
- Can be worn alone for a dewy glow
- Can be used under makeup for backlit radiance
- You can also mix it with liquid foundation to amp up the glow
- Infused with skin-loving ingredients like cucumber and watermelon
- Available in 3 shades – Radiant Pearl, Radiant Nude and Radiant Caramel
What do the different shades of Too Faced Dew You Primer do?
The different shades have been designed to give the skin three different types of glow:
- Rosy glow choose Radiant Pearl
- Light glow choose Radiant Nude
- Golden glow choose Radiant Caramel
My Review of Too Faced Dew You Primer
I have been using this new primer (I love the Radiant Pearl one) for about a week and I am really loving it. I have had loads of compliment on glowing skin, which of course I love, and I feel like it really does give a ‘lit from within’ look to the skin. I’ve been using one pump applied all over the foundation before foundation, and also one pump mixed into my foundation for extra glow.
It feels really fresh and hydrating on the skin and gives a really natural looking glowing finish. It’s fab.
When and where to buy
The Too Faced Dew You Primer is £28 and launches in the UK on 5th April 2019 at the following retailers:
Sign up to a launch notification and Too Faced updates above.
Want to see more Too Faced newness? Check out Too Faced Cocoa Contour 2019 Review & Swatches.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.