*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
There are tonnes of new launches from Too Faced and this is a really lovely one. Check out the 2 shades of the new Too Faced Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powders. If you are looking for an illuminator that’s more about soft velvety glow rather than a high sheen, then these are for you. Take a look.
So this is re-launch of Too Faced’s best-selling highter with the addition of a brand new and beautiful shade. They are very pretty indeed.
Too Faced Candlelight Glow Features
- PHOTOLITE technology diffuses and refracts light
- Delivers glowing, lit-from-within skin
- Works under all lighting conditions
- Sheer finish
- Dual powders can be combined for a customized shade or used alone
- Rosy Glow: sheer golden powder gives skin a pretty flush, while the gilded-rose formula brightens and illuminates
- NEW Warm Glow: features a champagne and peach combo for a sunny, flattering radiance
Too Faced Candlelight Glow Swatches
Both shades give the skin a soft velvety glow. There’s nothing shiny about it, just enhanced natural radiance that really beautifies the skin. The texture is super soft and fine and very easy to blend and build. You can swirl over the colours, or use them alone. I really like the darker shade over the apples of the cheeks and the lighter shade right on the cheekbones.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.