*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Samples. Affiliate Links | Check out my photos and swatches of the new Tom Ford Glow Tone Up Foundation Cushion. It’s all about dewy, healthy looking skin with sun protection.
What is Tom Ford Glow Tone Up
“Make skin look dewier, healthier, and more radiant than ever with the very first Tom Ford Soleil foundation”.
This is not to be confused with the upcoming Tom Ford Soleil Flawless Glow Foundation which is a liquid foundation with a dropper. I’ll have more news on that soon (I am so excited about it, and it’s set to launch on 17th May.)
As a fan of cushion foundations and Summer Soleil collections, it’s super exciting to have a cushion foundation in the Soleil 2019 collection.
- Luxurious, long-wear moisturising formula
- Refreshing, cool sensation
- Delivers natural, sheer coverage
- Lightweight formula
- Evens out the complexion and minimises imperfections
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Protects, hydrates and perfects
- Includes Tom Ford Infusing Complex, SPF 40, and luminous pearl powders
- Non-acnegenic, non-caking, non-streaking, non-pilling, non-settling
- Available in six shades in the UK – 2 tone up shades & 4 flesh tone shades
- Encased in a portable compact
- Refills available separately
What’s the difference with the Tone Up Shades & the Flesh Tone Shades
I have had quite a few questions about the shades and I know that a few people are a little confuses. There are basically two types of formula within this collection.
There are two Tone Up shades:
- 1 Rose Glow Tone Up
- 2 Pink Glow Tone Up *best seller
The Tone Up shades are sheerer than the flesh tones. Rather than a foundation, they are more of a complexion enhancer. They are super enhancer with a little bit of coverage. The Tone Up shades are a bit like a primer and work to filter and colour correct the skin.
There are four Flesh Tone shades:
- 1.3 Warm Porcelain
- 2.0 Buff
- 7.8 warm Bronze
- 9.0 Deep Bronze
The formula of both is really gorgeous. They are silky and creamy with a good level of coverage, as you can see from the swatches.
Where can you buy Tom Ford Glow Tone Up Foundation?
The cushion compacts are available now at the following retailers for £66:
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.