*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
OK so theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer is literally one of the best highlighters in the entire universe. But there are other Manizer glow makers that I hadn’t tried! What have I been doing? The brand new theBalm The Manizer Sisters Luminizing Collection showcases all 3 and I was very excited to try it. Hey, if I didn’t like the others, at least it’s more Mary-Lou for me!
So theBalm The Manizer Sisters Luminizing Collection is a trio of theBalm’s beautiful triple-milled luminising powders. Isn’t it lovely?
theBalm The Manizer Sisters Luminizing Collection Features
- Designed for glow on the go
- 3 triple-milled multi-tasking highlighters, shimmers and shadows
- Mary-Lou Manizer, AKA “the luminizer”
- Cindy-Lou Manizer, AKA “the con-tour artist”
- Betty-Lou Manizer, AKA “the bronzing bandit”
- Champagne, Rose and golden bronze
- Flattering on all skin tones
- Sleek, convenient palette
- Limited edition for Fall/Autumn 2015
theBalm The Manizer Sisters Luminizing Collection Swatches
The powders are such a beautiful texture and all of them melt into the skin giving the most wonderful luminous finish.
Adore this!!! theBalm The Manizer Sisters Luminizing Collection is £18 which is a total barg. Excellent. It will be online and in store from the end of October 2015. Find theBalm at Debenhams, Superdrug and Feel Unique.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.