*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
If you are into your acids, then you are going to get very excited about this new launch from super affordable Deciem brand, The Ordinary. Here are the details on brand new and just launched The Ordinary Mandelic Acid 10% + HA. If you want great results but something gentler than Glycolic, this is for you.
Mandelic Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) like Glycolic Acid, however, it penetrates the skin differently which means a much gentler peel.
The Ordinary Mandelic Acid Features
- Offers superficial dermal peeling
- Gentler than other alpha hydroxy acids.
- Molecular weight of mandelic acid larger than other alpha hydroxy acids
- Larger size allows mandelic acid to penetrate the skin more slowly
- Slow penetration makes it very gentle
- Suitable for all skin types including the most sensitive skin
- 10% offers the optimum concentration for gentle yet effective exfoliation
- Available HERE now for £5.80
The Ordinary Mandelic Acid Ingredients
Propanediol, Aqua (Water), Mandelic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.
I have been using this Mandelic Acid and it is excellent. More gentle than Glycolic but really makes skin glow. It works extremely well to brighten and even out skin tone and it really boosts hydration too.
The Ordinary Mandelic Acid 10% + HA is £5.80 and available HERE now. Grab it because stock never stays around for long with this brand, especially as customers always tend to double up their orders.
Find the Facebook page here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.