*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
This is exciting! The Space NK Ultimate Brush Collection has just launched and the brushes are so lovely! I have them all here to show with all the details. Enjoy!
I think it’s really cool that Space NK are expanding their own brand offering. They are such a well respected name in the industry, with access to the best artists and brand founders, so it’s amazing to see all those resources drawn on to create new beauty products.
Also, Space NK’s own brand Christmas candle is one of my absolute favourites – it looks beautiful, smells beautiful and is super affordable – so I always trust them to do something good.
Space NK Ultimate Brush Collection Contents
All these brushes have been tried and tested by Space NK’s national makeup artists. There are ten brushes which can be bought separately, individually selected to create your own kit, or you can buy them as sets. The brushes include:
- Ultimate Edit Brush Set £75
- Ultimate Eye Brush Set £40
- 101 powder, bronzer £26
- 102 foundation, blusher £24
- 201 primer, tinted moisturiser, foundation £24
- 202 blusher, bronzer, setting powder, highlighter £18
- 203 contour, blush, highlighter £18
- 301 concealer, eyeshadow £14
- 302 blending eyeshaow, concealer, highlighter £14
- 303 lipstick, concealer £12
- 304 liner, lipstick, brow £12
- 305 concealer, precision eyeshadow application £12
- Space NK Makeup Brush bag £16
All the brush are super soft, easy to hold and blend effortlessly. Space NK have done a really brilliant job. Plus, they look gorgeous! They are vegan, cruelty-free with sustainable wood handles, and are rubber coated for precise application. I love them.
My favourites are 101, 202 and 302.
The Collection is available HERE now, and if you spend £60 before 11th Feburary, you get £15 off.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.