*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Smashbox is all about makeup from a studio point of view and how makeup is photographed. So it makes perfect sense to deal with colour correction in the skin before you have to do colour correction on the photography. Here are the new Smashbox Colour Correcting Sticks. I have photos and swatches.
Smashbox Colour Correcting Sticks Features
- Silky creamy sticks
- Instantly fix any imperfection on any skin tone
- Buildable, lightweight formula
- Glides on to the skin
- Blends very easily
- Can be applied wet or dry for customised coverage from sheer to full
- 4 shades
- Each stick comes with a sharpener
Smashbox CC Sticks Shades
Each shade is designed to address a specific skin concern:
- Get Less Red – Green instantly counteracts redness
- Don’t Be Dull – Lavender brightens sallow, yellow skin
- Look Less Tired (Light) – Peach shades conceals dark circles and hyperpigmentation for light skin
- Look Less Tired (Dark) Orange tone conceals dark circles and hyperpigmentation for deeper skin
So once you have worked out your plan of attack, you need to apply your chosen Smashbox Colour Correcting Sticks combo or singularly, before you apply foundation or your base product.
Smashbox Colour Correcting Sticks Swatches
The texture is gorgeous. As promised it glides over the skin with ease, and blends out easily with the warmth of your fingertips. I also quite like to use a concealer brush to buff it in to the skin.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.