*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I love testing out new foundation and I have really been enjoying the brand new Sisley Sisleya Anti-Aging Foundation. Here are the details along with swatches and before and after photos.
The key thing about this foundation is that it incorporates a lot of skincare in the formulation. So anyone looking for a multi-tasker with a serious dose of anti-ageing will be interested to find out more about this.
Sisley Sisleya Anti-Aging Foundation Features
- Sisley has combined the brand’s scientific skincare advances with the best of its makeup technology
- Anti-ageing foundation to deliver radiance and smooth & plump the skin
- Natural looking coverage
- Long-lasting wear
- Natural colour using using ultra-pure pigments for a bare skin effect
- Makes skin look smoother and more luminous with a complex of 2 Micas
- Acts on the major signs of skin aging: loss of radiance, wrinkles, loss of firmness & loss of density
- Trio of actives reduces signs of ageing & promotes optimal cellular energy production
- Red Vine extract provides a toning action which naturally brings radiance to the skin
- Unique smoothing base uses a blurring gel which unifies and minimises imperfections
- Boron Nitride micro-particles provide a soft-focus and correcting effect
There is also a lot more anti-ageing, anti-oxidant action going on, almost too much to mention, but basically, everything you expect in a high quality anti-ageing treatment is in this foundation.
And it is lovely to use. The texture melts into the skin and feels super calming and nourishing. It is ultra-light on the skin in a way that it really doesn’t feel like makeup at all. It gives a beautiful bright, radiant and smooth finish and each time I have worn this, I have had compliments on my skin.
I have been using the Sisley Sisleya Anti-Aging Foundation daily for about a week and my skin is feeling happy and hydrated. When I wear it my lines are softened and my pores appear minimised, and that always makes me happy. I actually find that less is more with this product, and I have been applying to the areas of my face that need coverage, and then blending out with my fingers.
Sisley Sisleya Anti-Aging Foundation Swatch
There are 6 shades in total. Mine is Percelaine (0.B):
The B denotes that is has a beige tone. There are also R shades that use more of a rose tone.
Before & After
I love the finish of this on my skin! Some days I have been wearing it without powder when I want a real juicy skin effect and I am not too worried about how long it will last. Even without powder, it lasts very well. It is lovely! It is pretty pricey though, £98 for 30ml, but it does the work of a skin treatment as well as making the complexion beautiful instantly, so we can justify it right?
The Sisley Sisleya Anti-Aging Foundation just launched and is available to order HERE.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.