*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
There’s a brand new eye product from Sisley and it’s really exciting for me because that’s my main problem area. Check out the Sisley Black Rose Eye Contour Fluid. I have all the info here.
For me, finding a really good eye cream is a glorious thing, because the eye area is where I think I show my age the most. This new launch is one is pretty impressive. I have been trying it for a few days now and am absolutely loving the results so far.
It probably seems too soon to be able to judge, but the instant effects are brilliant, which I will explain in a bit.
What is Sisley Black Rose Eye Contour Fluid?
- Silky-smooth fluid
- Calming blend of anti-ageing ingredients
- Powered by nourishing plant extracts
- Works to refresh and smooth the delicate eye area
- Black rose extract, camelina & plum oils help to maintain a healthy lipid balance
- Keep the skin feeling comfortably supple
- Formula supports a brighter eye contour
- Transforms into a refreshing gel
- Quickly melts in to the skin
- Cooling ceramic applicator helps soothe and de-puff under-eye area
- Helps to reduce the visible appearance of fine lines and dark circles
- Doesn’t contain essential oil, completely non-irritating
My Review of Sisley Black Rose Eye Contour Fluid
I abolsutely love the texture of this serum. It is super lightweight yet intensely hydrating and comfortable. It melts into the skin with a very nourishing feel, yet the consistency is fresh and lightweight like a gel.
The formula uses micropearls to instantly illuminate the eye area and I absolutely love the effect this delivers. Sisley Black Rose Eye Contour Fluid smooths, depuffs, plumps and brightens the area and create the most perfect base for makeup. For me, this is the ideal morning product because it just makes the skin look so good, so I think I’ll save it for AM use only.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.