*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
When the sun suddenly comes out in the UK, I think a lot of us go into a panic about how to get our skin looking like it hasn’t been wrapped and hidden for the last year. I have long been signed up to the idea of faking it to save my skin, so I was thrilled to get the opportunity to test out the Sienna X 1 Hour Self Tan Tinted Mousse and share my results with you. Spoiler alert: I have had so many compliments on my colour this week, so keep reading!
*Post sponsored by Sienna X
Sienna X have a lovely range of tanning products available and the good news is, you can pick all the ones I’ve been trialling up in Boots!
Sienna X Tanning Range at Boots
- Secret Tan Primer – reduces the risk of residue tan on hands, elbows, knees and ankles
- Gradual Self Tan Lotion – great for prolonging an existing tan
- 1 Hour Self Tan Tinted Lotion – washes off to leave a tan, can be left longer for a deeper result
- 1 Hour Self Tan Tinted Mist – great for quick touch up
- My FAVE 1 Hour Self Tan Tinted Mousse – easy to use, moisturising formula with fast results
- Available HERE
All the products are really good and super easy to use but I absolutely love the Sienna X 1 Hour Self Tan Tinted Mousse the most. It has a gorgeous light creamy texture that melts into the skin and blends effortlessly for a really natural looking tan. I have very pale skin, and it delivers a great colour instantly, that then develops over time.
I’ve been super impressed with all the products I’ve been trialling, they are really easy to use but my absolute fave is the Sienna X 1 Hour Self Tan Tinted Mousse.
Sienna X 1 Hour Self Tan Tinted Mousse
The texture is soft and silky, and melts into the skin so easily leaving it instantly bronzed and looking and feeling hydrated.
My boyfriend helps me to tan my back, and so I always get his feedback! He said it’s super easy to blend and it looks lovely and natural. Excellent. Also, it smells lovely and there’s no tell-tale fake tan odour. I haven’t even notice any while it has been developing.
- Infused with Pomegranate and Vitamin E to moisturise and make skin glow
- Creamy formula spreads smoothly over the skin for professional results
- Can be washed off after just 1 hour to achieve a light natural glow or can be left on for longer for a deeper bronzed look
- Uses the signature Sienna X fragrance
- Available HERE
You can wash it off after an hour, but if you want a deeper tan, or are particularly white like me, you can leave it on for longer (4 hours tops). I leave mine for 3 hours and it’s perfect.
Sienna X Secret Tan Primer
I find it great on hands and feed, but if you have particularly dry skin, it will be a good idea to use the Secret Tan Primer on those areas first to ensure the smoothest and most flawless finish.
This has been amazing for stopping too much tan gathering on my elbows, knees and wrists, which really helps to make everything much more natural looking and flawless.
- Enriched with Vitamin E and Aloe vera, known for their moisturising properties
- Silky lotion that absorbs quickly into the skin, ready for self-tan application
- Fragrance Free
You simply use a small amount over hands, elbows, knees, ankles and any other dry areas and massage it in until you can’t see it anymore. Then go straight ahead and apply your tan.
Find the Facebook page here.
This post is a collaboration with Sienna X, however, as always all thoughts are my own.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.