*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
The very second I touched this multi-use highlighter I knew it was love. It is just my kind of gorgeously glowy product! Check out the new Shiseido Aura Dew Face, Eyes, Lips. If glow is your thing, you will need this!
Available here. See below for more retailers.
First of all, the name Aura Dew totally got me. There are three shades of this highlighter and I have shade 02 Solar, which is the most stunning gold and literally like a little pot of magic.
Shiseido Aura Dew Features
- Available here – see below for more retailers.
- Multidimensional highlighter suspends ultra-fine Japanese pearls
- Uses a cushiony, transparent base containing the latest generation silicone polymers and film formers
- Melds seamlessly with every skin tone
- Revolutionary texture ensures that it stays put for 12 hours
- Non caking formula
- Can be layered over eye, lip, or cheek products without compromising colour or adding weight
- Available in three radiant shades inspired by Tokyo’s lights
- Lunar (silver), Solar (gold) and Cosmic (rose gold).
I popped this on at the lunch table where I was being introduced to the product and it’s such an easy highlighter to use! It looks beautiful in all lights and I was complimented on my glow all afternoon.
Shiseido Aura Dew Swatch – Solar
It has a gorgeous, blendable texture that melts into the skin and then holds fast. It doesn’t upset or lift off the makeup underneath and it’s super buildable, so you can go for a soft glow, or a more intense strobe-like effect. But it never looks glittery, just glossy and luxe, no matter how much you build it up. I absolutely love it!
Shiseido Aura Dew is also perfect over the lids as a glowy wash of colour and you can also use it on the lips, although I haven’t tried that yet. It is available HERE now for £28.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.