*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I haven’t tried many REN products but the ones I have, I have really enjoyed. In fact, the REN Glycolactic Renewal mask is one of my fave masks ever. It’s like new skin in a bottle. The latest launch is the REN Moroccan Rose Gold Glow Perfect Dry Oil. It’s a bit of a mouthful but very appealing none the less and guess what?! It’s a spray. And sprays I love!
REN’s Moroccan Rose range is just beautiful. I absolutely love the Body Oil for a real luxurious treat and this new product, uses dry oil technology to deliver nourishing, conditioning and protection benefits to skin and hair.
As you’ll know if you’re a regular round these parts, I love products that come in a spray, and you just spritz this on after the shower then smooth over to lock in moisture, maximise hydration and make skin glow and hair glossy.
I really enjoy using oils and they work particularly well on my dry hair which seems to literally drink them up.
REN Moroccan Rose Gold Glow Perfect Dry Oil Features
- Locks in moisture
- Restores glowing softness, elasticity and comfort
- Protects against oxidative damage to combat the sign of premature ageing
- Omega 6 Linoleic Acid from Argan Oil boosts skin skin’s lipid content
- Protects and strengthens the upper layers to restore and lock in moisture
- Tocotrienols from Artic Cranberry Seed Oil defend against oxidative stress and reduce UV damage
- Liquid Wax from vegetable ester gives skin and hair a silky sheen.
It is absolutely delightful to use and smells amazing. Skin is left soft, smooth and comfortable, with no greasy feeling and it seriously boosts hair hydration. If you wanted to skip fragrance you really could because not only does this deliver some serious skin benefits, but also leaves you smelling divine!
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.