*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
If you love the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge then you are in for quite a treat because the range has been expanded with some lovely newbies. Here’s a look at the brand new Real Techniques Miracle Sculpting Sponge which has been designed to make contouring a cinch!
Real Techniques Miracle Sculpting Sponge Features
- All-in-one tool for an effortless contour
- Expertly cut for controlled application
- Ideal for powders, creams and liquids
- Offers six surfaces to create the perfect sculpt
- Two heads of the same sponge – smaller side for a controlled highlight and the larger side for a blended contour
- Two flat edges for fuller coverage when desired
- Two rounded sides to blend around the larger areas of the face
- Two tapered ends for precision application to nose, eyes, cheek bones and jawline
- Can be used damp for a dewy glow or dry for full coverage
So as you can see, this is super versatile. There are loads of different angles to this sponge, and it’s the angles that are so good about the original sponge. Also, you can pinch the angles if you want something sharper or more defined. The tip of the sponge is brilliant for pin-point highlighting, for example the cupid’s bow and the brow bone.
It’s an excellent sponge because I find that the biggest mistake I make with contouring is the blending part. I tend to blend it over too large an area which makes things look muddy, or I completely lose definition. The way this sponge is cut pretty much makes application and blending fool-proof.
The Real Techniques Miracle Sculpting Sponge is £5.99 and available HERE now. There’s more to the RT sponge collection too – there’s the new Mini Miracle sponges and the Bold Metals Miracle Diamond sponge.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.