*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
The newest collection from Real Techniques and Pixiwoo’s Sam and Nic is engineered for performance but designed for Instagram and I have to confess, it was love at first for me. This is such a gorgeous collection. Check out the brand new and beautiful Real Techniques Brush Crush range. I have the full collection here to show you.
So as you’ll see, this new launch, which says it is Brush Crush Volume 1 (exciting!) ticks lot of boxes when it comes to the trends we are seeing in beauty right now.
We have holographic tones, pastels and glitter, plus the softest cuts and a high quality feel. Wonderful!
Real Techniques Brush Crush Volume 1 Collection
- 300 powder – arched cut lightly sweeps on powder £12.99
- 301 foundation – rounded cut easily buffs creams or liquid £12.99
- 302 blush – triangle tips concentrates blush on the apples of the cheeks £12.99
- 303 contour – flat cut evenly applies contour makeup £12.99
- 304 fan – delicate cut softly sweeps and dusts on powders for a glowing highlight £12.99
- 305 shadow – soft taper seamlessly blends eyeshadow £9.99
- Diamond sponge – multi-faceted design to work with multiple products on different areas of the face £9.99
They are all so pretty and sparkly which of course makes me love them but they are also really well made.
They are super soft, cut beautifully and feel nicely weighted when you use them. I particularly love the powder brush and the blush brush.
Also the fan brush is perfect for super light application of any powder products.
The foundation buffing brush is nice and big so you can cover the whole face really quickly and flawlessly. Love it!!
I honestly adore this collection. It is fun and functional which are the qualities I love in beauty the most!
The Real Techniques Brush Crush Volume 1 Limited Edition Collection is available now exclusively HERE priced £9.99 to £12.99 and on currently a ‘buy one get second half price’ deal.
Find the Facebook page here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.