*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
There’s been another drop from celebrity Makeup Artist Patrick Ta and the new collection is called monochrome moment. I have been loving the new blushes. Check out the Patrick Ta Velvet Blush range. I have photos and swatches.
What is Patrick Ta Velvet Blush?
I am a huge fan of a good blush for waking up for the face and mimicking the effect of a good night’s sleep, and these new blushes from Patrick Ta really do the trick.
- Bestows a complexion-brightening wash of colour
- Buttery soft and lightweight
- Gives a natural, vibrant flush
- Luxurious creamy texture that melts effortlessly into the skin
- Designed with patented biomimetic pigments
- Innovative formula mirrors your skin’s ceramide structure for lasting coverage and a natural finish.
- Uses plant-derived moisturisers make it soft and smooth
- Micronized pigments and treated mica give a luminous, flawless finish
- Available in four shades deep tan ‘She’s Seductive’, rich apricot ‘She’s Adorable’, peach pink ‘She’s Passionate’ and light bronze ‘She’s Sincere’
Monochrome Moment Blush Swatches
I have two of the four shades to show you. Here is She’s Sincere which is a beautiful peachy bronze, and She’s Seductive which is a tan shade.
Here are the swatches:
I have been using She’s Sincere loads. It is such a pretty shade that warms up the complexion and even looks good without bronzer as it has a lovely sculpting effect on the skin.
I have been really loving a monochromatic look and both the shades I have worked beautifully on the eyes too. I just use a fluffy brush to work She’s Sincere into the crease and then wash the shade over the whole lid. It’s a really quick and easy way to get a gorgeous harmonised look.
Where to Buy Patrick Ta Velvet Blush
The new Monochrome Moment collection is available now exclusively at Cult Beauty*. They are £28 each.
Also, I have been loving the Highlight Spray from Patrick’s first collection – read about that in Patrick Ta Major Glow Review & Swatches.
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.