*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
* PR sample. Affiliate links | I have had so many requests for a review of the Pat McGrath FetishEyes Mascara and so here it is! I have before and after photos for you. Enjoy!
What is special about Pat McGrath FetishEyes Mascara?
- Imparts fetish-worthy length, major lift, and maximum drama in one stroke
- Bold, buildable and intensely black
- Each coat wraps lashes from root to tip in saturated satin shine
- Uses conditioning peptides to strengthen and defends lashes from free radical damage
- Panthenol hydrates for a soft touch finish
- Ultra-rich formula sharply defines and fans each lash
- Adds noticeable length and fullness
I love the brush on this mascara. It is so easy to control, gets right into the roots of the lashes and really extends them. It coats without placing too much product on each lash and helps to create the perfect curl.
- Firm bristled brush coats and combs lashes
- Nylon bristles are perfectly placed to grab close to the root to boost length
- Builds volume without clumping
Before & After
So this is the best part! The before and after shots!
And just so you can see how this formula builds, here is one light coat applied to the top lashes on one side:
And here is two coats:
So I love this mascara. It is easy to apply, creates gorgeous length and volume and is pretty versatile in that you can go for light and fluttery and then layer up to fat and dramatic with ease. One of the best parts is that is leaves lashes feeling soft to the touch, whilst sealing them into a gorgeous curl. There’s no fall out and it stays in place very well. There’s nothing not to love.
Where can you buy Pat McGrath FetishEyes Mascara & How Much Is It?
I think this mascara is pretty well priced at £22, especially considering that it is loaded with skincare grade lash-care ingredients. It is available at Selfridges where the full collection just launched in the UK. Yay!
Also, check out Pat McGrath EYEdols Eyeshadow Singles Swatches.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.