*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Origins have launched some really interesting new products and I have been getting on really well with this Jelly designed to remove makeup and cleanse the skin. It is lovely! Here’s everything you need to know about the new Origins Original Skin Cleansing Jelly. Enjoy!!
Apart from the fact that this is a very gorgeous cleanser, I really love the pale pink packaging. Jelly cleansers are officially a trend and this is an excellent one.
Origins Original Skin Cleansing Jelly Features
- Lightweight, gentle cleansing jelly dissolves even long wear & waterproof formulas
- Uses glow-boosting Canadian Willowherb and Sunflower Oil to dissolve makeup, dirt, and excess oil
- Formulated to be massaged into dry skin to gently loosen and release makeup and dirt
- Next add water to transform the jelly into a silky cleansing milk
- Leaves skin soft and smooth and doesn’t strip
- Available HERE now for £19.50
First of all, this product smells absolutely delicious. It is like buttery soft caramel (I think!). So yummy and feels absolutely amazing on the skin.
It has a gorgeous oil-gel texture that melts over the skin with the most luxurious slip. Makeup melts away and then you add a tiny splash of water to emulsify. I either rinse with water or use a cleansing cloth to remove the product along with makeup and impurities. I find that one cleanse gets my skin completely clean. Love it!
The Origins Original Skin Cleansing Jelly is £19.50 and available HERE now. If you love a luxurious cleanse, then I think you’ll really enjoy this, and it will be great if you are suffering with any dryness too.
Find the Facebook page here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.