*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I love the Origins Ginzing line (the eye cream is amazing – I have a review here) and because I am obsessed with complexion products and SPF protection, I have fallen straight in love with the latest launch. Check out the new Origins Ginzing SPF40 Tinted Moisturiser that delivers nourishment, protection, coverage and glow! I have before and after photos for you.
I really love this because it comes out a greyish shade and then adapts to your skin tone and blends in seamlessly. It gives the skin a lovely glowy finish and feels really moisturising and nourishing.
Origins Ginzing SPF40 Tinted Moisturiser Features
- Energising instant skin finisher
- Multi-tasking complexion product that hydrates, energises and protects
- Combines nourishing moisture and a sheer tint
- Boosts radiance
- Combat dullness
- Provides high SPF protection – SPF40
- Works with your natural skin tone
- Perfects and revives tired looking skin
- Lightweight, oil-free formula
Origins Ginzing SPF40 Tinted Moisturiser Key Ingredients
- Caffeine, from coffee beans, is a natural anti-irritant known for its energising benefits & ability to help keep skin healthy & refreshed
- Panax Ginseng restores vital energy & helps optimise cellular energy to revitalise skin
- Barley helps to keep skin hydrated and healthy
- Essential oil blend with notes of Grapefruit, Lemon and Spearmint help uplift the senses
In true Ginzing style, it smells amazing and helps make me feel ready for the world. As you can see, the actual product has a grey tinge but you will notice that as you blend it into the skin, it transforms to match your skin and give it a light warming glow of health.
Before & After
I love what this does to my skin. It will be perfect for no makeup days when you need protection from UV and want a perfected yet natural looking finish. I also think it will be perfect under a light layer of foundation when your skin needs a boost but you also want a full makeup look. Love it!
This is a perfect summer skin base product for me because it warms up my complexion, perfects and helps me subtly match my face to my fake-tanned body, as I don’t often tan my face. And of course it has really decent sun protection.
The Origins Ginzing SPF40 Tinted Moisturiser is £29 and available HERE now.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.