*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Charcoal fans pay attention because Origins are launching its first ever cleansing powder designed to effectively clean out your pores and gently exfoliate and detoxify the skin. Here are all the details on the brand new Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Cleansing Powder. It’s really cool and quite unique.
This little bottle contains a dry powder which features activated charcoal in its purest form. You simply add a splash of water to transform it into a creamy lather and cleanse away.
Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Cleansing Powder Features
- Harnesses the power of charcoal in its purest form, powder
- Draws out impurities, detoxifies and gentling exfoliates the skin
- Acts like a magnet to draw out dirt and debris
- Uses natural Bamboo Charcoal which absorbs hundreds of times its weight in impurities
- Walnut, high in omega-3 fatty acids and Vitamin E, helps maintain a nourished and smooth complexion
- Walnut Shell gently buffs the skin
- Works to visibly reduce the look of pores
- Promotes a radiant and bright complexion
- Claims to improve smoothness after one use
- Use less water for a more intense exfoliation action
- Essential oil blend of Wintergreen, Clove, Rosemary and Spearmint leaves skin feeling refreshed
This is really easy to use and the most amazing product to travel with because the packaging is compact and the product is completely dry. I simply popped a bit into the palm of one hand, and then wet the other hand and rubbed it over the product. The can add more water if you want a creamier lather, or less for more exfoliation, and then simply massage it over the skin to deep cleanse. I removed my makeup with an oil first, and then used this as my second, deeper cleanse.
Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Exfoliating Cleansing Powder leaves skin feeling comfortable, super smooth and ultra clean. I really like this product. It is available from August 2017 in the UK for £25. You will find it HERE – there are some amazing new launches to check out including an SPF40 Tinted Moisturiser in the Ginzing line (review here).
The powder cleanser has already launched in the US here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.