*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I am absolutely loving this beautiful new nail polish collection from OPI. It is described as an “electrifying palette of all new, on-trend Brights” and it’s completely gorgeous. Check out the brand new OPI Brights Collection.
I spotted favourites instantly – namely the top 2 absolute beauties!!
OPI Brights Collection Shades
This collection is all about seriously richly pigmented formulas and wonderfully vivid shades – “from shockingly saturated hot pinks, to bold electric blues —the collection delivers rich, true-to-bottle color”.
- The Berry Thought Of You – I think, therefore I wear…this delicious berry.
- My Car has Navy-gation – I would re-route my whole day for this gorgeous navy blue!
- Can’t Hear Myself Pink! – No, I can’t turn down this shimmery, metallic pink
- On Pinks & Needles – I’m anxious to wear this splashy hot-pink glitter
- I STOP for Red – This red is so hot, it’s got to be illegal!
- I Sea You Wear OPI – Look who’s loving waves of shimmering metallic blue
I am always entertained by OPI’s shade names and shade descriptions!
OPI Brights Collection Swatches
The Berry Thought Of You:
My Car has Navy-gation:
Can’t Hear Myself Pink!:
On Pinks & Needles:
I STOP for Red:
I Sea You Wear OPI:
Oh my goodness! Love love love this collection! OPI Brights will be available 3rd June 2015 in selected Department Stores and Salons nationwide. They will also be available in GelColor (for professionals only) formula. They are £11.95 each. UPDATE: Find them HERE
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.