*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
At the beginning of the week I had the divine pleasure of visiting Budapest to discover the brand’s latest launch. Not only did I have the most amazing facial, but I fell in love with the City and also the new product – the Omorovicza Midnight Radiance Mask, which has been formulated to brighten and intensely hydrate the skin with both salicylic and hyaluronic acid.
I do love masks and this one is a little different because the texture is amazingly light and possibly the ideal consistency to sleep with. The idea of overnight masks is an excellent one – we can let the product get to work while we sleep. However, sometimes I find if they feel too heavy, or sticky, they can actually disturb my sleep. Being a light sleeper, it isn’t ideal.
The Omorovicza Midnight Radiance Mask literally disappears into the skin because it has the most gorgeous melting gel texture. It is extremely refreshing and comfortable – there’s nothing to distract from sleep. It has been formulated to brighten the skin by tackling pigmentation, and also drench it with moisture. I have tried it twice now and love it.
Omorovicza Midnight Radiance Mask Features
- Formulated with active ingredients, Sand Lily and Salicylic Acid
- Gel texture melts into the skin
- Salicylic acid gently exfoliates whilst promoting cell renewal
- Sand Lily inhibits the production of melanin to fight hyperpigmentation & targets stubborn discolouration
- Red Algae and Sodium Hyaluronate lock in moisture during sleep and provide long lasting hydration
- Copper Gluconate regulates the production of sebum
- Omorovicza’s patented Hydro Mineral Transference delivery system leaves skin firmer, more supple and younger-looking
- Reveals a brighter, smoother, more even-toned complexion
As I mentioned at the beginning, the texture is beautiful. It is a light, wobbly jelly that melts into the skin and absorbs super fast. The first time I used it my skin literally sucked it up, so I applied a light second layer. When I woke up my skin was smooth and glowing. The second time I used it, I found I only needed one layer as my skin wasn’t so dehydrated.
I’m excited to see what it does for my pigmentation. I have a couple of freckle clusters that I’d like to see gone, and so I’ll be watching those closely and will update. The PR Manager told me that someone in the office has been testing it and a stubborn age spot vanished. I have high hopes!
The Omorovicza Midnight Radiance Mask is £90 and available for pre-order now HERE!
Stay tuned to the homepage for all the latest news and reviews.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.