*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Here’s a sneak peek of a rather exciting product that’s coming from Budapest skincare brand, Omorovicza. The name of this one speaks right to the heart to me and I literally cannot wait to get this little beauty into my skincare arsenal! Here’s a look at the upcoming Omorovicza Magic Moisture Mist!
If you’re a regular here, you’ll know that I am obsessed with a few things in beauty and they include hydration and mists! Plump, juicy skin is all I want and I enjoy using fine mists so much. It’s one of my favourite skin rituals.
Omorovicza Magic Moisture Mist Features
- Liquid moisturiser
- Powered by an innovative, two phase formula
- Designed to instantly hydrate and revitalise parched skin
- When combined, the oil and water phases provide weightless hydration
- Enriches the skin with pollution defying, antioxidant plant stem cells & nourishing, regenerative essential oils
- Available HERE for £65
Omorovicza Magic Moisture Mist Key Ingredients
- Wheat germ oil – a powerful anti-oxidant rich in Vitamin E, conditions and regenerates ageing, damaged skin whilst protecting against free radical damage
- Macadamia nut oil – lightweight yet powerful emollient rich in skin-conditioning, nourishing and soothing fatty acids for youthful radiant skin
- Rosehip oil – imbues skin with essential vitamins, aiding tissue regeneration and increasing skin cell’s ability to retain water
- Avocado oil – a naturally concentrated moisturiser, smooths and visibly improves skin’s texture
- Sweet almond oil – replenishes irritated complexions, healing damage whilst strengthening skin’s natural defensive barrier
- Blend of essential oils – rose geranium, lavender, sweet orange peel, neroli, eucalyptus and roman chamomile to boost the mood
- Omorovicza’s patented Healing Concentrate – leaves skin firmer, more supple and younger-looking
It contains 13 essential oils and 22% of the total composition is oils so it will be super nourishing.
You just need to shake up the bottle and then mist it over the face for touch free hydration on the go. I tried this over my makeup whilst I was in Budapest and loved it. The mist is so so fine and it gave my skin an instant boost in glow and plumpness. It will be perfect for topping up moisture levels if you don’t want to touch your face when you’re out and about.
It could be a great one for guys who want to hydrate without having to get too close and personal with their faces. It’s the perfect quick fix.
The Omorovicza Magic Moisture Mist is available HERE now.
Find the Facebook page here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.