*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I have a new skincare obsession which has literally been giving my skin life! Check out how to use the new Omorovicza Instant Plumping Cream for the perfect overnight treatment to ensure you wake up with a plumped-up, glowing complexion.
I was thrilled to have the opportunity to trial this product from luxury brand Omorovicza. This is the new and improved Instant Plumping Cream and it has been reformulated with a very exciting and innovative new technology.
What is Omorovicza Instant Plumping Cream?
- A rich and indulgent cream
- Formulated to replenish & smooth surface imperfections overnight
- Uses micro-spheres filled with hyaluronic acid
- The micro-spheres swell to plump out wrinkles and increase skin volume
- Ceramides work to strengthen the skin
This formula is really hardworking and is packed with innovative technology and high quality ingredients.
- New technology Sodium Hyaluronate filling spheres swell to provide an instant increase in skin volume, plumping out deep and superficial wrinkles
- The filling spheres also contain konjac glucomannan, a plant used in traditional Chinese medicine. It is able to absorb up to two hundred times its weight in water, and further boosts hydration
- Ceramides boost the skin lipid content and restoring cell moisture levels
- Apricot and virgin plum oils, rich in omega, oleic and linoleic acids, soothe the skin and help reduce any inflammation
- Sea mayweed relaxes facial muscles and works to smooth expression lines and wrinkles.
- Oligopeptide Palmitoyl stimulates the production of collagen and elastin for firmer skin
- Omorovicza’s patented Healing Concentrate leaves skin firmer and more supple
So! I have been testing this cream for almost three months and I absolutely love it. My skin can be pretty reactive these days, especially if I overindulge in dairy and gluten, and so aside from this cream’s obvious plumping benefits, it has consistently been calming and soothing. I love to use it as an overnight mask.
If you want to see the cream in action, make sure you check out my Instagram, because I have a Sunday Facial IGTV with it coming up very soon.
Use it with a Mist
So what’s really exciting about this product is that it works really well with one of my favourite mists, the Queen of Hungary Mist. I basically apply the Omorovicza Instant Plumping Cream directly to my face and spend some time massaging it in. Then I generously all over where the cream is applied and then massage again. This process instantly plumps up the skin and provides lasting hydration. When I do this, I always wake up with plump, juicy, happy skin.
View this post on Instagram
Let me know if you have any questions- details below x Products used: @mariereynolds_london Goji Mallow Cleanser – https://www.mariereynoldslondon.com/product/goji-mallow-cleanse/ @omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist (ad partner) – http://bit.ly/2pOaGs5 @rodialbeauty Vitamin C Glow Tonic – http://tidd.ly/31c57b56 @deciem NIOD Multi Molecular Hyaluronic Complex – http://tidd.ly/a24caf77 @omorovicza Instant Plumping Cream (ad partner) – http://bit.ly/357lthb @deciem NIOD Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate – http://tidd.ly/3cca897 This post is in partnership with Omorovicza to celebrate the relaunch and reformulation of their amazing Instant Plumping Cream. For more info on that, check out the blog post here – https://www.reallyree.com/omorovicza-instant-plumping-cream-review/
Where to Buy Omorovicza Instant Plumping Cream
This gorgeous cream is £110 and is available now at Harrods – both online and at Omorovicza’s new counter on the 5th floor. A pot will last you months and I think it is well worth the investment if you are looking to improve hydration levels and really see an improvement in the surface texture of the skin.
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
**Post created in partnership with Omorovicza. All opinions my own
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.