*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
The NYX Cosmic Metal Lip Cream line up is seriously exciting. There are twelve stunning metallic shades and I have them here to show you with swatches. Enjoy!
The texture and finish of these lip creams is pretty unique. I don’t think I have anything else like it which always gets my beauty juices flowing!
NYX Cosmic Metal Lip Cream Features
- Intense, multidimensional colour
- Glistening effect of gloss
- Super smooth cream texture
- Opaque metallic finish
- Gloss feel on the lips
- Long-wearing formulation
- 12 shades
NYX Cosmic Metal Lip Cream Swatches
There are 12 intense and stunning shades:
- Fuchsia Fusion – hot pink with purple hues
- Solar Energy – orange coral with silver shimmer
- Out of this World – emerald green with green shimmer
- Extraterrestrial – deep olive with silver shimmer
- Electromagnetic – deep aqua with silver and blue shimmer
- Comets Tail – baby blue with silver undertone
- Dark Nebula – deep navy blue with silver shimmer
- Asteroid Aura – magenta with silver shimmer
- Celestial Star – indigo with silver shimmer
- Speed of Light – rose gold with shimmer
- Galactic – dark grey with silver shimmer
- Ultraviolet – purple with silver shimmer
These liquid lipsticks are so pigmented. They are really very impressive. The texture is creamy and thick and feels really nourishing on the lips. I have a slight obsession with the rose gold one. I want to put it all over my face!
NYX Cosmic Metal Swatches
Fuchsia Fusion, Solar Energy, Out of this World, Extraterrestrial:
Electromagnetic, Comets Tail, Dark Nebula, Asteroid Aura:
Celestial Star, Speed of Light, Galactic, Ultraviolet:
So I have done a few lip swatches for you. I was actually intending to swatch them all but because these are seriously pigmented and thick, I pretty much got through all my wipes! I have a selection here, but if there are any in particular you’d like to see, let me know!
These are all fairly light coats as it’s a thick formulation and I wanted to be able to get them off as quickly as possible. That’s why there’s less coverage towards to centre of the lips with some shades.
Speed of Light:
They are very impressive in terms of impact! And it’s the kind of formulation that will really stay on the lips. You can feel them, so if you like something extremely light, they may not be for you. I actually like the texture because it’s creamy and non-drying.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.