*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
If you like a nude matte lip then this could be the kit for you. The Nudestix Creator’s Palette contains six nude shades of the Magnetic Matte Lip Color which is a long-wearing, transfer-free lip pencil with a liquid lipstick finish. What’s different about this kit is that each shade was created by a different beauty and lifestyle social media influencer. Here are the photos and swatches of each shade.
Like many Nudestix products, these lip colours come in a cute tin with a mirror inside, plus a sharpener. It is a lovely matte finish and looks great.
Nudestix Creator’s Palette Features
- Limited edition box set of Nudestix Magnetic Matte Lip Color
- Hand blended by influencers @ssssamanthaa, @iamkareno, @lynettecenee, @saythelees, @cydbee, and @makeupbydg
- Lightweight pigments like a liquid lipstick
- Intense colour payoff
- Smooth and creamy to apply
- Long-wear, transfer proof
- Features nudes for all skin tones
Nudestix Creator’s Palette Shades
- Freckle (by @ssssamanthaa) – a nude for a range of skin tones: designed to look dramatic and grungy on fairer skins, and an everyday shade for deeper skins
- Go Girl (by @saythelees) – beigey nude
- Baby K (by @iamkareno) – corally pink
- Sonoran (by @lynettecenee) – browny greige with gold flecks
- Montaigne (by @makeupbydg) – soft nude
- Joyce (by @cydbee) – deep chocolately brown
Freckle, Go Girl, Baby K, Sonoran, Montaigne, Joyce:
All the shades are great, and obviously they are not nudes on all skin tones. I really like Freckle, which is quite a statement lip on my fair skin and I love Montaigne as an everyday nude. The formula is great – very easy to apply and super long lasting. I particularly like it as it doesn’t transfer at all.
I’d suggest prepping the lips with a little balm because, while they are not overly drying, to get any formula to be this infallible there is always an element of dehydration after a few hours. It’s a great box set, and I think the only potential problem is that a nude is only a nude if it’s the right nude for your skin tone. So essentially it is a range of shades rather than a range of nudes, if you know what I mean?
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.