*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Oh my, this new summer collection for 2016 from NARS is so good. It’s so exotic and luxurious and it’s inspired by a small Tahitian island near Bora Bora called Motu Tane. Check out the NARS Tahiti Bronze Collection.
So this is all about summer bronze, sexy shimmering skin and amazing scents. If you like a body oil, then you have definitely come to the right place.
NARS Tahiti Bronze Collection Contents
We have some classic NARS products here, along with some new launches:
- Liquid Laguna Bronzer £26.50 – sheer, liquid version of best-selling bronzer shade Laguna. Enriched with Monoi & Tamanu Oils & vanilla extract
- Laguna Tiare Bronzer (limited edition) £39 – the classic bronzer in a limited edition case with a mini Ita Kabuki Brush
- Monoi Body Glow £44 – classic body oil in a limited edition bottle (blend of hydrating essences with Tiare flower & native coconut oil with a bronze tint
- Monoi Body Glow II £44 – an untinted version of the oil with Tiare blossom, white Frangipani, Ylang Ylang & Vanilla
- Monoi Scented Candle £38 (limited edition) – paraffin-free wax candle with Monoi fragrance
NARS Laguna Tiare Bronzer
If you have never owned Laguna then now could be the time because this limited edition packaging is so good. Also, I have always wanted a NARS Ita Kabuki brush and this compact contains a mini version!! It’s a serious bonus for me! If you want this, grab it quick because it’s gone it’s gone.
NARS Monoi Body Glow Oils
We have the original oil in the Tahiti Bronze packaging plus a follow up new edition that smells amazing but has no tint in it. I think the untinted version is the one for me – it smells absolutely inredible. My mum and I could literally not stop inhaling it!
And I love all the wood inspired packaging! My dad would have thought it was really cool.
The NARS Tahiti Bronze Collection has just launched and is available to order online HERE. It is selling fast so you will need to be quick.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.