*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
NARS Skin Deep Eye Palette PR sample. Affiliate links.
NARS always know how to do a good palette and this one is pretty gorgeous! Check out the brand new limited edition NARS Skin Deep Eye Palette which is designed to suit all skin tones and be multi-purpose. I have photos and swatches here.
This promises to be the ultimate palette of nude shadows that can easily go from a subtle day time look, to something a lot deeper and more intense.
There are a range of finishes all infused with the NARS’ Pigment Powder Suspension technology which ensures excellent pigmentation and effortless blending.
NARS Skin Deep Eye Palette Features
- Each shadow can be used in different ways
- 12 shadows infused with the NARS’ Pigment Powder Suspension technology
- 6 matte shades
- 5 shimmer shades
- 1 metallic shade
- Intense colour payoff
- Can be used as eyeshadow or liner & used wet or dry
- Available HERE
NARS Skin Deep Eye Palette Shades & Swatches
- Taunt – matte cream
- Sophia – matte rich cool brown
- Whipped – matte warm brown
- Undressed – matte taupe brown
- Bali – matte deep neutral taupe
- Icon – shimmering rosy gold
- Basic Instinct – shimmering icy rose
- Coconut Grove – matte deep brown
- Centerfold – shimmering grey beige
- Calendar Girl – shimmering golden brown
- Faster Pussycat – metallic copper
- Unbuttoned – shimmering deep brown
I love all these shades. They are so beautifully formulated, and every one is so wearable.
Taunt, Sophia, Whipped, Undressed:
Bali, Icon, Basic Instinct, Coconut Grove:
Centerfold, Calendar Girl, Faster Pussycat, Unbuttoned:
The mattes are lovely and creamy and blend so beautifully. I love the shimmers. They are gorgeous dry and even more intense when applied wet. Also, I haven’t noticed any fall out from the shadows which is really good.
As far as I know, all the shades are new apart from Sophia, Bali and Coconut Grove which you can buy individually HERE.
You can buy the NARS Skin Deep Eye Palette HERE now for £56. Remember it is limited edition.
If you are looking for a palette that’s simpler, but with similar shades, check out the Clarins Spring palette.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.