*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I absolutely obsess over new NARS collections and this one is no different. Check out the beautiful NARS Afterglow Collection which includes an eye palette, a cheek palette and lip balms. I have photos and swatches of all the shades right here.
The packaging for this collection is absolutely stunning. It is bevelled with a high shine finish and it just looks so good!!
What is in the NARS Afterglow Collection?
This is an eight piece collection – 2 palettes and six lip shades:
- Afterglow Eyeshadow Palette (12 shades) £56
- Overlust Cheek Palette (6 shades) £46
- Afterglow Lip Balm in 6 shades £23
It’s such a gorgeous range of products. I couldn’t wait to swatch it all!!
NARS Afterglow Collection Swatches
I went straight to the eyeshadow palette because I love the bronzy orange tone of the packaging and the shades inside are so beautiful.
NARS Afterglow Eyeshadow Palette Swatches
There are 12 rich, warm shades in 3 rows in this limited edition. I have swatched them row by row for you.
- First Taste – shimmering pale gold
- Shadow Hill – matte saddle
- Hot Line – metallic tangerine
- Whipped – matte warm brown
- Crushed – matte apricot
- Made Love – matte peach
- Push It – iridescent golden pink
- Riding High – shimmering rose
- Bayadere I – sparkling bronze
- Troubke – shimmering coral
- Deep Cut – metallic fuchsia
- Guayaquil – bright metallic rust
As you will hopefully be able to see from the swatches, the shades are richly pigmented across matte and shimmery finishes. These really are my kinds of colours. The formula is NARS’ pigment powder suspension technology, which can be used wet and dry so you can adjust the intensity. It is such a smooth formula and applies evenly and is easy to blend.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.