*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I am obsessed with mists. Face mists are my number one but moisturisers you can mist on to your body come extremely close because there’s nothing better than a fast solution once you’re out of the shower and needing to rehydrate. It is instant love with the new Melvita Nectar de Roses Hydrating Milky Mist. Here’s why.
Melvita is a gorgeous brand and they do rose so so well. This new, super light body lotion uses a blend of three unique roses and organic rosewater to deliver 24 hour hydration. It’s so good.
Melvita Nectar de Roses Hydrating Milky Mist Features
- Blend of 3 roses with organic rosewater
- Provides hydration for up to 24 hours
- Hint of peppermint essential oil for freshness
- Wild rose extract proven to boost skin hydration
- Locks in, distributes and stimulates moisture production
- Feeds moisture – rose floral water acts as a water supply to the upper layer of the epidermis
- Traps moisture – 5 active rose-based ingredients prevent water loss & improve cohesion between skin layers to maintain hydration
- Distributes moisture – wild rose petal extract stimulate vital membrane proteins which diffuse moisture to skin cells
Melvita have got the delivery of this perfectly. It’s a pump action mist that’s super light and you can cover the whole body in seconds. It feels instantly soothing and hydrating and is particularly great to mist over damp skin after the shower. The peppermint smells and feel fresh and light, making it perfect for summer.
It sinks perfectly into the skin leaving behind a veil of undetectable hydration. The Melvita Nectar de Roses Hydrating Milky Mist is £15 and available HERE from August 2016.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.