*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I absolutely love this idea. MAC Cosmetics have created a range of fragrances to complement six of their iconic lipstick shades and I have one of my favourite reds to share with you. Check out MAC Shadescents. It’s time to match your scent to your lips!
There is something so glamorous and decadent about matching lipstick and fragrance and I love to associate the two things. A slick of lipstick and a misting of perfume and you are good to go! In fact, I was drawn to the Maison Margiela Replica ‘Lipstick On’ because of the association between two of my most treasured things.
MAC Shadescents Fragrance Collection
- Ruby Woo – woody floral with deep red leather
- Candy Yum-Yum – fruity floral gourmand with tropical fruit and cotton candy
- Lady Danger – woody floriental with wild cherry
- My Herione – woody leather with saffron and incense smoke
- Creme D’Nude – amber musk
- Velvet Teddy – wild honey with creamy musk
I have MAC Shadescents in Ruby Woo and that makes me really happy as I love Ruby Woo. It is a perfect blue red and makes my teeth look bright and white.
The fragrance is lovely – quite a serious woody blend with a smooth leathery base.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.