*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I am thoroughly obessed with this new collection from MAC. Check out the brand new MAC Powder Kiss Eyeshadow collection. With a real focus on eye makeup in these mask wearing times, these shadows are just beautiful.
The Powder Kiss collection started with lipstick* and now it has expanded into eyeshadow and liquid lipstick. I shall be sharing a post on the liquid lipsticks soon, but for now I want to focus on the eye offering.
What is MAC Powder Kiss Eyeshadow?
- Soft-focus eye effect
- Matte colour
- Cloudlike and diffused finish
- Designed to look like a second skin
- Velvety formula blends effortlessly
- Uses an exclusive Cream Matrix formula
- Soft-Focus Filter Technology creates a blurred effect
- Resists creasing and settling into lines
- Long lasting finish
- Available in 12 versatile tonal shades
MAC Powder Kiss Eyeshadow Single Shades & Swatches
- Best Of Me – Vanilla cream
- What Clout! – Light cognac
- Give A Glam – Blackened chocolate brown
- Devoted To Chili – Rusty brown
- Strike A Pose – Light-shellpeach
- Lens Blur – Bright,rich violet
- Werk,Werk,Werk – Classic red
- Ripened – Soft mid tone mauve
- Fall In Love – Mid tone blue pink
- So Haute Right Now – Bright blood orange
I have the shades Best Of Me, What Clout!, Strike A Pose, Lens Blur and Fall In Love to share with you:
My favourites are the neutrals, and I am absolutely obsessed with What Clout! and Strike A Pose. They are super simple shades, but so so flattering.
How To Apply Powder Kiss Eyeshadow
The formula is super easy to apply. I swipe the colour straight over the lid with my finger and then blend out the edges with a fluffy brush. It take seconds.
This is my kind of eyeshadow because it gives a soft and diffused effect that makes the lids glow in a velvety matte way. I find some matte shadows too cakey and drying on my lids, but these work beautifully to blur and soft focus the skin for a really youthful result. Love them. The shadows are super long lasting and single shades look fab on their own so you don’t need to be an eyeshadow pro at all.
Where to buy them
The new MAC Powder Kiss Eyeshadow singles are £17.50 each and available at:
Please let me know if for you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.