*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Here’s a brand new limited edition collection from MAC that all has gorgeous shade shifting packaging that really reminds me of my first ever MAC purchase, Club eyeshadow! Check out the upcoming MAC Mirage Noir Collection. I have a range of pieces to show you with photos and swatches. Enjoy, it’s a lovely one!
MAC says, “Do a double take in a noir mirage that blurs reality. Step into the electric haze of an endless summer night, where shade-shifting hues trip the mind in ultra-violets, magentas and steamy bronzes.”.
MAC Mirage Noir Collection Contents
There’s a whole range of limited edition products including Lipstick, Lipglass, Eyeshadows, and Bronzers. Available HERE.
MAC Mirage Noir Lipstick £17.50
- Nothing to Wear – cool nude (cremesheen)
- Twig – soft muted brownish pink (satin)
- Goodbye Kiss – cool mid-tone pink (amplified)
- Beach Nut – deep violet (matte)
- Noon Noir – frosty brown (frost)
MAC Mirage Noir Lipglass £15.50
- Oysterized – soft white shimmer
- Strip ‘N’ Dip – pink bronze with shimmer
- Soft Shell – mid-tone brown
- Midnight Dip – mid-tone violet shimmer
- Treasure Beach – bright fuchsia
MAC Mirage Noir Eye Shadow £14
- Dust Off – soft beige shimmer (frost)
- Sun Speck – light brown shimmer (velux pearl)
- Slow As You Go – purple shimmer (frost)
- Sun, Tan and Repeat – forest green with purple sparkle (veluxe pearl)
MAC Mirage Noir Extra Dimension Bronzing Powder £25.50
- Golden Rinse – light brick reddish bronze with fine shimmer
- Delphic – coppery bronze with gold sparkles
MAC Mirage Noir Bronzing Powder £23.50
- Baiana Bronze – medium deep toned neutral matte bronzer
- Matte Bronze – bare shouldered bronze
MAC Mirage Noir Pearlmatte Face Powder £25.50
- Mother O’ Pearl – gold (mid tone golden brown), Pink (muted peach beige), Berry (red plum), Brown (warm chestnut brown)
MAC Studio Face & Body £24.50
- Light Pearl – existing C4 shade with added bronze pearlised pigments
- Medium Deep Pearl – existing N9 shade with added bronze pearlised pigments
I have a few items from the collection to show you and I am pretty pleased with my selection.
MAC Mirage Noir Swatches
I have the lipstick in shade Goodbye Kiss which I totally love. When I first looked at it, it reminded me of Plumful, but it’s brighter and pinker. This shade actually featured in a holiday collection in 2015, and I think there will be some people who are very happy to have it back.
MAC Soft Shell Lipglass isn’t really my kind of colour (too brown for me) but it’s a very pretty shade that would work well on darker skintones.
I love this eyeshadow. The shade is called Sun Speck and it’s a gorgeous light shimmery pinky-brown. It’s perfect as a wash of colour over the lids for an easy one shade eye look.
I have the Extra Dimension Bronzer in Golden Rinse and it’s really lovely. I love this formulation because it gives the skin a gorgeous glow and luminosity.
For those that like their bronzers matte, the Matte Bronze shade is a great option and could be used to contour as well as bronze.
The MAC Mirage Noir Collection is available HERE now.
Find the Facebook page here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.