*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Woo!! MAC have done a cushion foundation which makes me very excited indeed! My latest experience with MAC foundation was a great one and I am still loving Waterweight. The next launch is this little beauty, the MAC Matchmaster Shade Intelligence Compact cushion foundation. Here’s what you need to know!
So MAC are saying, “We’ve once again redefined the perfect match, thanks to the new Matchmaster Shade Intelligence Compact.” This is all about invisible skin perfecting coverage that shows off your skin rather than covering it.
MAC Matchmaster Shade Intelligence Compact Features
- Seemingly undetectable foundation
- Provides coverage that reveals rather than conceals your undertone
- Innovative cushion compact
- Sheer liquid formula
- Shade Intelligence Technology lends true-to-life shade perfection and coverage
- Allows your natural skin to show through
- Cutting-edge delivery system allows the formula to be released in a superfine layer
- Provides a natural finish and sheer to medium buildable coverage
- 12 light to deep dark shades
MAC Matchmaster Shade Intelligence Compact Shades
The shades are numbered accordingly – 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0, 8.5, 9.0. There are also matching Matchmaster concealers in the same shade range.
Also in the collection is the new 197SH Duo Fibre Square Brush.
I haven’t had a sample yet to show you swatches and before and after photos but as soon as I do, I’ll be able to show you what it’s like. Can’t wait!
MAC Matchmaster Shade Intelligence Compact is available from March 2016 at all M∙A∙C locations for £29.50. The new brush is £27.
UPDATE: Now available to order online in all shades HERE
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.