*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Well if you fancy some new makeup with a real summery, tropical twist, then this is the MAC collection for you! Bursting with colour and fruitiness, here’s the new MAC Fruity Juicy Collection. I have lots of photos and swatches for you.
I am absolutely loving the packaging on this collection. It is fun and full of zesty colour and is a real joy to spy in your makeup bag or on your dressing table.
MAC Fruity Juicy Collection Contents
This is a fairly big collection, although not too overwhelmingly huge!
Find the full collection here.
- Bronzing Powder – Refined Golden & Baiana Bronze £23
- MAC Studio Sculpt Bronzing Powder – Delicates & Delphic £23.50
- Pearlmatte Face Powder – Oh My Passion £24.50
- Lustre Drops – Bronze Hero & Sun Rush – £18
- Prep+Prime Fix+ Coconut £18
- Brushes – 125 £28 & 126 £34.50
- Makeup Bag £25
- Lipstick – Calm Heat (matte) Shy Girl (cremesheen), Love At First Bite (amplified), Si Si Me (satin) £16.50
- Cremesheen Glass – Cha Cha Cha, Shake Shake Shake, La Salsa, Summer Succulence £18
- Fruit a La La – eyeshadow X 6 £25
- Love in the Glades eyeshadow X 6 £25
- Oh My Banana eyeshdaow X 6 £25
MAC Fruity Juicy Swatches
I have a few lovely pieces from this collection to show you.
MAC Fruity Juicy Pearlmatte Face Powder – Oh My Passion (here)
This is a really clever little compact and the prettiest thing ever!
It’s quite cool because you can direct your brush more in the bronze tone for bronzing and then the same with the blush shades. The yellow is the prettiest and softest highlight.
If you sweep all the shades together and apply to the cheeks you get a beautiful glowy and diffused look. This is most certainly my favourite piece of the collection. It looks beautiful from every angle and is really easy to work with too.
MAC Fruity Juicy Lipstick – Love at First Bite (here)
This is a bright fuchsia in the amplified formula.
MAC Fruity Juicy Cremesheen Glass – Cha Cha Cha (here)
I love this shade.
Cha Cha Cha is a warm peachy pink and so easy to wear. I love these kind of glosses that you can apply on the go without needing to use a mirror.
Instant juicy lips!
MAC Fruity Juicy Eyeshadow X 6 – Love in the Glades (here)
This one kind of made me giggle because the Glades is our local shopping centre. I certainly don’t want any love in there! Ha!
I don’t wear a lot of green but this makes me want to. I love the shimmery taupe shade. I used the brightest green along the lower lash line. The shades are:
- Greystroke – tinted white grey (satin)
- Cumulus – mid-tone frosty grey (frost)
- Bye Bye Bahamas – soft chocolate with pearl (frost)
- Neoprene Green – bright frosty emerald (veluxe pearl)
- Palm Leaves – soft grey green (satin)
- Russian Blue – dark blackened blue grey (matte)
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.