*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
* [PR samples. Affiliate links] I have samples of the gorgeous MAC Disney Aladdin collection and I’m so pleased with it. Check out my photos and swatches of lipsticks, lip gloss, compacts, shadows and more. It’s so pretty and fun. Enjoy!
What’s in MAC Disney Aladdin?
There are some really gorgeous products and shades in this collection that I think are going to go down really well.
All the shades are inspired by princess Jasmine in celebration of Disney’s new adaptation of the classic.
MAC Disney Aladdin Lipstick £17.50 (limited edition)
- FRIEND LIKE ME – Cool neutral beige (Amplified)
- PRINCESS INCOGNITO – Neutral pinky rose (Matte)
- RAJAH – Muted red berry (Matte)
- WHOLE NEW WORLD – Bright blue pink (Velvet Matte)
MAC Disney Aladdin Lipglass £15.50 (limited edition)
- DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH – Gold with gold and pink pearl
- JEWELS ON JEWELS – Warm pink with gold shimmer
- MAGIC CARPET RIDE – Light pink with pink pearl
Crystal Glaze £18 (limited edition)
- #1 WISH Clear with multi-colour pearl
MAC Disney Aladdin Powder Blush £23.50 (limited edition)
These come in the bronzing powder compacts:
- ALWAYS ONE JUMP AHEAD – Gold with gold shimmer (Frost)
- YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND – Deep golden brown (Matte)
MAC Disney Aladdin Princess Jasmine Eyeshadow X9 £26 (limited edition)
- NO ORDINARY LAMP – Light rose (Lustre)
- CREATIVE COPPER – Peachy gold with gold shimmer (Lustre)
- AGRABAH – Cool rose (Frost)
- RIFFRAFF – Mauve (Matte)
- RAGS TO RICHES – Pale gold frost (Frost)
- LIVE THE GENIE LIFE – Gunmetal silver (Frost)
- PRINCESS JASMINE – Duochrome blue green with red undertone (Frost)
- ABU! – Plum with red pearl (Veluxe Pearl)
- SHADOWY LADY – Blackened plum (Matte)
MAC Disney Aladdin Pigment £16.50 (limited edition)
- ROSE Rose with copper sparkle (Frost)
Technakohl Liner £15 (limited edition)
- GRAPHBLACK Black
It is such a lovely, wearable collection and I love particularly love the Friend Like Me lipstick, the Jewels on Jewels lipglass, both the bronzer and the highlight in the powder blush category, and also the palette. OK! I pretty much love everything I have been sent! Hooray!
MAC Disney Aladdin Swatches
So as I have said, I’m really happy with the pieces I have been sent. It is all super wearable and I think I am going to get lots of use from it.
So I have Friend Like me, which is a pretty easy to wear sheeny, pinky- nude, and also Rajah, which is a matte soft berry.
They are both super flattering.
Friend Like Me (amplified):
I have samples of Jewels on Jewels, and Magic Carpet Ride. Again, both shades are really flattering and easy to wear. There is nothing too outlandish here, as you’d expect from a Disney princess makeup collection. It’s all about beauty.
MAC Jewels on Jewels:
Magic Carpet Ride:
Powder Blush Swatches
So the powder blushes in this collection are actually a bronzer and a highlighter.
Always One Jump Ahead is a gold highlighter, and Your Wish is My Command is a matte bronzer. It’s a deep shade, but actually lovely for a bit of contouring.
Always One Jump Ahead:
Your Wish is My Command:
Princess Jasmine Eyeshadow Palette Swatches
The shades in this palette are right up my street. It is a well edited harmony of shades and there isn’t one colour I wouldn’t wear.
The formula is lovely – smooth, creamy and pigmented. I am all over this palette!
Where can you buy MAC Disney Aladdin?
The collection is out now and available at the following retailers:
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.