*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
One of my favourite moisturisers is Divine Cream from L’Occitane and I always get excited when the range expands. This new product is particularly exciting because it’s for the eyes, which is the area I worry about the most. Here is everything you need to know about L’Occitane Divine Eye Balm. Find it here
I loved the sound of this straight away because it can be used as a regular anti-ageing eye cream and also as an intensive mask for the eye area.
L’Occitane Divine Eye Balm Features
- Skin-caring balm that combats fine lines, puffiness and dark circles
- Provides a gentle solution to revive the eye area
- Innovative formula that aims to light up and wake up your eyes by focusing its action on the entire eye area
- Rich, melt-in formula
- Can be used as a daily eye cream or as a night treatment, applied generously and left on as a mask
- Immortelle essential oil has a repairing effect on skin cells
- Myrtle essential oil, combined with immortelle, helps to delay the appearance of the signs of ageing and soften the skin
- Shea butter comforts and nourishes the skin
- Aescin, a natural extract of horse chestnut, helps to reduce puffiness and diminish dark circles
- Rose floral water and ultra-concentrated mattifying powders help provide smoothing and soothing properties, to keep the skin toned and radiant
I love that you can use this for daily care and also as a weekly treatment. You can use a light layer twice a day, or apply a generous layer at night, leave it to sink in and then pat in the excess. The texture is really lovely. It melts into the skin and I think it has an instant smoothing effect.
I haven’t been using it long enough to be able to report on the long term benefits of this product but I am really enjoying it so far. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and fresh and also makes a great base for makeup. As a fan of the Immortelle products already, I am very pleased to add it to my skincare stash.
The L’Occitane Divine Eye Balm is £58 and can be ordered online here
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.