*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
You know foundation is my favourite and so I was utterly thrilled to try out this lovely new one! Check out the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Moisturizing Photo Edition Foundation.
So this foundation is all about a long-wear photo-ready formulation that delivers a natural looking flawless base. The has all the virtues of the original Silk Creme formulation and now has extra moisturising benefits.
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Moisturizing Photo Edition Foundation Formulation
- Moisturizing formula: Perfect for normal to dry skin (& sensitive skin)
- Natural, luminous finish: Increases skin’s luminosity and radiance, evens skin tone and smoothes skin
- Long wearing: formulas provide up to 12 hours of wear whilst feeling comfortable on the skin
- Intensely pigmented: High pigment provide full coverage, to hide imperfections
- Photo-ready finish: Ideal for video, photography and special events
- Silk Protein Blend: Helps to hydrate and protect the skin from dryness
- Tea Extract: Helps to smooth skin
- Moisturizing Complex: Shea Butter and Sodium Hyaluronate provide moisturizing benefits
- Pearlescent Pigment: Scatters light and adds luminosity to skin
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Moisturizing Photo Edition Foundation Swatch – Ecru
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Moisturizing Photo Edition Foundation Before & After Photos
Samples are a little limited at the moment and I think that Ecru is a tiny bit warm for my complexion but I absolutely love the finish of this foundation. It feels creamy and nourishing, with a coverage then conceals redness and evens out my pigmentation. It is really softening on my lines and add a beautiful radiance to the skin.
It feels super light yet lasts really well on my skin. Laura Mercier Silk Creme Moisturizing Photo Edition Foundation launches 9th April 2015 and costs £35. Find Laura Mercier at Selfridges and Space NK.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.