*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
The name of this mascara got me interested immediately! Who doesn’t want a Mr Big mascara?! This coupled with the fact that I have never not liked a Lancome mascara (I wore Hypnose for years) meant that I literally couldn’t wait to try the brand new Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara. I have before and after photos to share.
So as you might have guessed, Monsieur Big is promising big, voluminous lashes. Here’s the low down.
Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara Features
- Creates the look of up to 12X more volume
- The volumising mascara’s brush provides big impact at first stroke
- Creates thicker looking eyelashes
- Bristles are made of soft fibers which hug the lashes
- Ensure softness and a smooth application
- Separates and lifts the lashes
- Clump-free, flake-free
- Smudge resistant with up to 24 hour wear
- Dark pigments create ultra black intensity
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
As I said at the beginning, I really like Lancome mascaras, so I had high hopes for this.
Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara – Before & After
What I really like about this mascara is how fluttery it makes my lashes. It doesn’t bulk them out in the traditional way a volumising mascara does. Instead it seems to multiply the lashes without any clumpy or overly-heavy effect. It’s a very natural look.
The lashes remain feeling light, soft and flexible, and it stayed put without any smudging for the whole day. For me, this is a perfect day time mascara because it’s long lasting and just pretty and fluffy without looking over done. Lovely!
The Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara is £21 and available at:
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.