*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
My first ever mascara obsession was with Lancome Hypnose so I was very excited to try this newbie. The good news is, I wasn’t disappointed! Here are the details on the brand new Lancome Hypnose Volume A Porter mascara.
So what we are looking at here is “feather-weight yet maxi-effective” – so it’s about va-va-voom lashes that don’t feel like you have a lot of makeup on them.
Lancome Hypnose Volume A Porter Features
- 1st ever Hypnose elastomere brush
- Flexible head for precise application
- Soft brush with 306 bristles to comb through lashes
- Shorter bristles coat lashes from root
- Longer bristles stretch out the formula to the tips
- Even and generous application
- Melt in cream texture
- Smudge-proof formula
- Latex adheres to the lashes in a smooth film
- Light supple finish on the lashes
- Enriched with exclusive Lancome Native Rose Cells extract softens and densifies the lash fringe
- Subtle rose fragrance
Lancome Hypnose Volume A Porter Before & After Photos
The brush is really easy to use and it helps curl up the lashes really nicely (no curlers required). It is easily buildable and I find that quick little strokes is the best way to build volume in a flash. It feels super light and comfortable on the lashes and they stay flexible without a hint of crispiness. I am very pleased with it indeed and love the packaging too.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.