*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
PR sample. Affiliate links | Here’s another luxe skin treat that I have been loving. Check out the brand new La Mer Hydrating Illuminator. I have a review, photos and swatches.
What is La Mer Hydrating Illuminator?
- Hydrating, light-infused illuminator
- Inspired by sunlight
- Brightens and awakens the complexion
- Creates a lit-from-within glow
- Instantly diffuses and directs light to brighten and awaken skin
- Highlight high points for a lift of luminosity
- Infused with energising Miracle Broth and Lime Tea Concentrate
- Hydrates and energises the skin
- Reflective Particles are designed to emit spectral light for instant and lasting radiance
- An active marine blend helps give skin an instantly plumped look
- Unique dual-delivery system for multi-dimensional luminosity
- Internal Water Channeling helps disperse hydration across skin’s surface to fill and plump contours with hydration
- External Light Channeling helps convert atmospheric light into visible energy, first drawing it to skin and then bouncing it back for multi-dimensional luminosity
How To Use It
So you can use the La Mer Hydrating Illuminator in a number of ways:
- Wear alone for a fresh-faced, natural radiance
- Layer under foundation to brighten/tone up
- Apply over foundation to highlight key features
I have been loving using this as a primer as I love the way it it makes my skin look and feel. You can see how it works as a primer in this Instagram video:
View this post on Instagram
La Mer Hydrating Illuminator – on the blog very soon Ciate Extraordinary Foundation in Porcelain – all swatches https://www.reallyree.com/ciate-extraordinary-foundation-review-swatches/ Givenchy Summer 2019 Solar Pulse Marble Healthy Glow Powder in No 2.5 – swatches https://www.reallyree.com/givenchy-summer-2019-solar-pulse-review-swatches/ Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Desert Heat eye palette – swatches https://www.reallyree.com/estee-lauder-bronze-goddess-makeup-review-swatches/ Troy Surrat Mascara Charlotte Tilbury Lovegasm Palette – swatches https://www.reallyree.com/charlotte-tilbury-glowgasm-collection-review-swatches/ MAC Viva Glam I 25th Anniversary Edition https://www.reallyree.com/mac-viva-glam-25-lipstick-review-swatch/ PR samples
I find it super hydrating and smoothing, and it creates the perfect base for foundation. I also love it tapped onto the high points of my face for a really juicy glow and fresh looking skin. It’s all about that lit from within look, and I love that it’s packed with La Mer’s skincare ingredients.
Where can you buy La Mer Hydrating Illuminator
It is £60 for 40ml and available via the following links:
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.