*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Divine Cream is one of my all time favourite moisturisers so I was so pleased to see this new version with a lighter formulation that has been enhanced with broad-spectrum UVA & UVB sunscreens for daily protection. Here’s a look at the new L’Occitane Divine Cream SPF20.
And Divine Cream isn’t just a favourite with me. It is L’Occitane’s number one global best seller and has won many skincare awards. I am loving it’s new incarnation.
L’Occitane Divine Cream SPF20 Features
The new version boasts a five-patent formula with seven active ingredients and of course the iconic Immortelle:
- Immortelle – to boost collagen and protect from free radicals
- Myrtle – for cellular energy and regeneration
- Hyalorunic Acid – to hydrate and plump
- Bellis Perennis – to brighten and defend against pigmentation
- Marsh Clover – to firm
- Honey – to repair and protect
- Evening Primrose Oil – to nourish and soften
- Camelia oil – for antioxidant protection
- SPF20 – for broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB
L’Occitane Divine Cream SPF20 works to increase eleasticity, firm, increase skin density, smooth the skin’s surface, even out skin tone, enhance radiance and protect from environmental aggressors. It has it all going on!
The new light texture is gorgeous and makes it perfect for daily wear and to prime your skin for makeup. You could use the original version as your night cream, and L’Occitane Divine Cream SPF20 as your day cream. It’s a perfect partnership.
L’Occitane Divine Cream SPF20 is £74 for 50ml and is available HERE
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.