*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
* Jo Malone London x Fleur De Force PR sample. Affiliate links.
This is super exciting because my lovely friend Fleur has done a brilliant collaboration with fragrance icons Jo Malone to create a really unique product. Here’s the lowdown on the Jo Malone London x Fleur De Force Fragrance Combining Palette.
If you have never tried a solid perfume before, now is the time! They are so convenient for handbags and travel, and I personally love them because you can top up your fragrance on a train, plane or automobile (!) without what some may consider antisocial behaviour, because you don’t have to spray it into the air.
What is the Jo Malone London x Fleur De Force Fragrance Palette?
Just in case you haven’t heard of Fleur, she is one of our leading fashion and beauty YouTubers, and I have known her for years. She’s fab. Here’s what you need to know about the palette:
- Special edition, travel-ready Fragrance Combining Palette
- Features two of Fleur’s favourite Jo Malone scents in the new solid perfume formula
- Includes English Pear & Freesia with Wood Sage & Sea Salt
- Comes in a pink and orange pouch – 2 colours that Fleur has always loved together
- You can use the scents alone, or blend them together in different measures for your own bespoke blend
- Formula uses a light, smooth texture containing pure beeswax
- Ensures a rich scent when applied to skin
- Can be used on wrists, neck, décolletage, even the ends of hair
It’s a gorgeous weighty compact and a really special item for fragrance lovers. I personally love it because Wood Sage and Sea Salt is one of my favourite ever Jo Malone perfumes, and it works so beautifully with the English Pear & Freesia.
The formula itself is gorgeous and I absolutely love that you can use it on the ends of your hair. The idea of fragranced hair is always so decadent to me, so this really appeals.
Where Can You Buy the Jo Malone London x Fleur De Force Fragrance Palette?
The special edition fragrance combining palette is available to order online from Jo Malone London. It is also available in store at Selfridges.
Hoe Much Is It?
The duo is £52 which I think is reasonable for two fragrances. The packaging is super luxurious and I believe that you will be able to purchase refills individually.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.