*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
As you may or may not know, I am a HUGE Indeed Labs fan so I jumped at the chance to try the new Indeed Labs 10balm.
Indeed Labs 10Balm is a deliciously nourishing and hydrating balm for even the most irritated, distressed and sensitive skin. It is also colourant, fragrance and paraben free so it suitable for everyone. The description put me in the mind of a less greasy Elizabeth Arden 8hr Cream which I could never get to grips with because it felt so heavy on the skin. This however is not greasy or heavy in the slightest, it absorbs really quickly into the skin and you feel it working instantly. I’ve mainly been using it on my lips as they are always dry at this time of year.
10balm contains 10 of nature’s most powerful and calming ingredients all blended together to hydrate, smooth and calm as well as supporting the natural skin renewal process. The 10 ingredients are:
- Honey Extract (Natural antioxidant)
- Propolis Extract (Anti-bacterial)
- Pollen Extract (Contains vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fatty and amino acids)
- Royal Jelly Extract (Aids healing)
- Arnica Extract (Heals bruises)
- Bisabolol (Contains vitamin B and helps reduce inflammation)
- Allantoin (Stimulates cell regeneration and protects and soothes as it gives hydration)
- Vitamin E (Repairs damaged skin)
- Buriti Oil (Rich in nutrients and richest known course of beto-carotene)
- Baobab Oil (Moisturizing, fast absorbing and doesn’t clog pores)
Don’t be put off by it’s yellow appearance. It doesn’t show up yellow on the skin, which you can see below once applied to my lips.
As with other Indeed Labs products, their packaging is kept super simple so they spend more on the active ingredients in the actual product which I personally love. It would be great if they had mini lip balm with a slanted tip as well as the actual balm in the box as I feel that most people will use this for their lips.
They have also suggested using it as an intensive hand treatment and in-flight as the in flight air con sucks all moisture from the your skin. I’ll definitely be taking it on the plane with me on my next trip.
Indeed Labs 10balm is available now for £19.99. Find it to order online here
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.