*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I love a sheet mask. There is nothing like a sheet mask for instant results and plumped and smooth glowing skin, especially if you find a good one! I have tried the Image Skincare I MASK Biomolecular Anti-Aging Radiance Mask a couple of times and absolutely loved it. Here are the details.
Image Skincare is a professional line of products and I was first introduced to it by my wonderful skin guru, Marie Reynolds. I have tried a few of their products over the years but I think this mask could be my favourite yet.
Image Skincare I MASK Biomolecular Anti-Aging Radiance Mask Features
- Next generation sheet mask
- Constructed from a unique, patented hydrogel technology
- Hydrogel derived from red algae and carob tree
- Designed to increase the delivery of active ingredients into the skin
- Infuses skin with a fusion of volcanic water, brightening botanicals, peptides and antioxidants
- Breathable, 3-D design traps moisture, helping active ingredients to penetrate deeper into the skin
- Increases hydration, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, brighten and rejuvenates skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Tackles ageing, pigmentation, tired, dull, fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tone
I apply the mask gel-side down on to cleansed skin and then gently peel off the fabric backing and smooth it over my face. Then leave it in place for 25 minutes. I love the shape of this mask because the eyes holes aren’t too big which means the area I care most about – the eye area – gets maximum exposure to the anti-ageing ingredients.
Once I take off the Image Skincare I MASK, I massage the skin and add in the left over serum from the foil packet. There is loads! It leaves my skin absolutely glowing – it’s quite incredible. My skin is smooth, plumped, bright and calm and my makeup goes on like a dream afterward. It is the ideal treatment before a special occasion. The benefits are long lasting and my skin looks great the next day too. Love it.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.