*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
It always makes me giggle a bit that Hylamide refer to their cleansers as cleaners, but I have to say it all makes sense when you consider their straight to the point, functional, results-driven approach to skincare. The new Hylamide High Efficiency Face Cleaner is a skin-balancing face cleanser that promises to deal with makeup, impurities and hydration in one shot. Here are the details.
Hylamide High Efficiency Face Cleaner Features
- Removes all traces of makeup
- Purifies pores
- Provides surface hydration to the skin
- Oils of Mediterranean Crambe and East Asian Kanuga combine with plant-derived esters
- As the cleaner is rinsed away, a protective non-comedogenic layer of comfortable protection remains
- Sustainably-sourced Amazonian oils & purified tomato carotenoids nourish and protect
- Can be used as a makeup remover and a general face cleanser
If you’re wearing makeup you will need to apply this to a dry face, and you as soon as you do, you feel the makeup breaking down. I massage it over the whole face and then use a muslin cloth or flannel to remove it. If you are simply cleansing, then you apply it to a wet face, massage and then rinse away.
It leaves skin feeling clean, clear and super soft. There’s no tight feeling at all and skincare goes on really nicely afterwards.
Hylamide High Efficiency Face Cleaner is £19 available to order online HERE.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.