*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Say hello to the exciting new concept of My Rouge G from Guerlain. It promises to change the rules of the game. I was delighted to take a trip to Paris to discover the Guerlain Rouge G 2018 collection which allows you to choose your case or cases, and mix and match with your favourite shades. I’m obsessed. Take a look at all the new cases along with shade swatches from the new collection. There’s a perfect new nude that I’m obsessed with!
So there are 15 new case designs and they are so beautiful that it’s quite hard to pick favourites! On top of this, there are 30 lipstick shades to choose from and multiple possible combinations – hundreds in fact! They are literally all selling out so HURRY!!
Gerlain is one of my favourite brands, across both makeup and skincare, (have you tried the Abeille Royale Youth Watery Oil? It’s incred!) and this new Rouge G upgrade makes me love it even more).
Guerlain Rouge G 2018 Cases
There are several families of cases.
Gold is the new black
- The Original – original Rouge G case in white gold colour
- Romantic Boheme – rose gold (selling out)
- Parure Gold – yellow gold (selling out)
- K-Doll – powder pink
- Neon-ista – fuchsia pink (selling out)
- Very Batik – blue with gold fan detail (selling out)
- Gypsy Folk – pink floral (selling out)
- French Mademoiselle – dotted lace design (my favourite) (selling out)
- Minimal Chic – white marble (sold out – restock soon)
- Neo-Gothic – black marble (sold out – restock soon)
Hell for Leather
- Preppy Chic – ivory shagreen effect
- Miami Glam – pink leather look (selling out)
- Perfect Black – black grained leather
- Wild Jungle – red crocodile effect (selling out)
- Exotic Safari – python effect (selling out)
Guerlain Rouge G 2018 Shades & Swatches
There are now 30 shades to choose from in the Rouge G collection. You can have lots of different shades to switch in and out of your chosen case, or lots of different cases for your chosen shade, or a mix of both. It is completely up to you. Lots of shades in stock here.
The shades are also divided into families.
3 IT Shades
- No 214 – ultimate red
- No 520 – a pH reactive pink
- No 777 – pure gold
3 Daring Shades (can be worn alone or as a top coat)
- No 888 – metallic rose
- No 333 – blue
- No 999 – white light
8 Collector’s Shades
Sorry 02 is not looking so neat, it’s well loved!
- No 02 – rosewood (my favourite)
- No 41 – coral
- No 74 – deep violet
- No 72 – shocking pink
- No 70 – bright rose
- No 73 – vibrant pink
- No 555 – oxblood
- No 111 – green
17 shades from Nude to Intense
- No 03 – Light Rosewood
- No 06 – Warm Rosewood
- No 21 – Cherry Red
- No 22 – Bright Red
- No 23 – Dark Cherry
- No 25 – Coral Red
- No 41 – Bright Coral
- No 42 – Flaming Orange
- No 43 – Orange Coral
- No 45 – Orange Red
- No 62 – Antique Pink
- No 65 – Pearly Rosewood
- No 67 – Deep Pink
- No 71 – Intense Pink
- No 77 – Light Pink
- No 78 – Plum
As you can see, there are a lot of shades to choose from. I love loads of them!
All the Guerlain Rouge G 2018 new cases & new shades are available HERE now but hurry because they are selling out already!!
Find the Facebook page here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.