*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I got so excited about trying out the Guerlain Abeille Royale Bee Glow Aqua Cushion because the Bee Glow moisturiser is one of my favourite products for achieving gorgeous glowy skin. Here’s what you need to know.
So this is a cushion compact with a twist because it’s main focus is skincare rather than makeup. It is an aqua-gel compact moisturiser designed to give you dewy, fresh skin.
Guerlain Abeille Royale Bee Glow Aqua Cushion Features
- Available HERE
- Designed to accentuate the natural beauty of all skin types
- Unique water-gel formula moisturises and refreshes
- Versatile enhancer that can be worn alone as a moisturiser or on top of makeup as a finishing cream
- Can also be used on the high points of the face as a radiance-boosting highlighter
- Delivers visibly radiant, smoother skin
- Blurs pores and minimises imperfections
- Gives a gentle lifting effect
- A combination of Ouessant Black Bee Honey and Guerlain’s exclusive Royal Jelly repairs & protects
- Minimises the signs of ageing
- Available in 01 Very Light and 02 Natural
I have 02 Natural and the tint in it is super subtle and it doesn’t really add any perceptible colour to my skin. Therefore, it is most likely to work on a range of skin tones.
Now I found that I had to use quite a lot to get the kind of glow I wanted. In fact, the Bee Glow Youth Moisturiser requires less product and time to get my skin juicy and dewy.
Skincare on the go
What I do think that the Guerlain Abeille Royale Bee Glow Aqua Cushion is great for is skincare on the go. It is perfect to boost hydration and glow during the day, and would be the perfect pre-step to a concealer or makeup top up. Also, it’s going straight in my travel bag for next week because it’s ideal for travel – no fuss, no mess and it doesn’t take up space in your liquids allocation.
Here it is with no makeup applied:
Like original Bee Glow, it works very well as primer because it creates a comfortable tackiness on the skin that makeup sticks to really well. If you love a natural looking, super luxurious skin glow, this is perfect on top of foundation for a juicy, plump skin look. It’s a super chic and easy way to highlight and top up moisture when you need it.
Guerlain Abeille Royale Bee Glow Aqua Cushion is £53.10 HERE (RRP £59).
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.