*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I was delighted when I found out that Goldfaden MD Doctor’s Body Scrub was launching. Over the last few months, I have really learnt to appreciate the benefits of bodycare, and this product has been a brilliant addition to my routine. Here’s what you need to know.
A little heads up. If you are a fake tanner like me, or you plan to show a bit of skin over the summer, OR you just want super smooth, baby soft skin all over, you will love this. Plus, if you like instant results, this is a win there too.
I am a big fan of Goldfaden MD skincare. Until now, their consumer range has always been about the face, but now they have created a new Body Collection. As well as the new Body Dermabrasion Scrub, which is the body version of the brand’s best-selling Doctor’s Scrub for face, there is also the Firm Believer Body Contouring Serum launching.
What is Goldfaden MD Doctor’s Body Scrub?
This is the body version of the cult classic Doctor’s Scrub:
- Uses micro-fine exfoliating crystals
- Skin softening bamboo extract
- Fruit enzymes brighten the skin
- A pro-biotic-fermented extract soothes & calms
- Works to slough away dead skin cells
- Targets dull, lacklustre skin
- Promotes brighter, smoother, more hydrated skin
- Vegan and cruelty-free formula
- Made without parabens, phthalates or silicone
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.