*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Glossier’s body range is expanding with two new products. There’s a new Exfoliating Bar, and also my favourite, the Glossier Body Hero Dry-Touch Oil Mist. Here’s what you need to know.
I love a body oil so I went to straight to the oil mist and I have to say, I’m an instant fan. It’s easy to use, super moisturising, and makes my skin look great.
What is Glossier Body Hero Dry-Touch Oil Mist?
- Orange Neroli Blossom-scented dry body oil
- Delivers fast moisturisation
- Deeply nourish and soothe dry, tight skin
- Formula is packed with antioxidant-rich oils—Sunflower Seed, Grapeseed, and Oat
- Includes Sea Fennel Extract to help smooth, even the look of skin tone, and improve radiance
- Ultra-fine mist absorbs in seconds and leaves skin dry to the touch yet glowy
- Exterior packaging and glass bottle are recyclable
- Cruelty free, dermatologist tested, vegan, alcohol free, gluten free, dairy free, nut free, gluten free, silicone free, GMO free
- Grapeseed Oil – lightweight and non-greasy oil, filled with antioxidants like skin-brightening Vitamin C
- Sunflower Seed Oil – rich in Linoleic Acid and Vitamin E, to help lock in moisture
- Sea Fennel Extract – helps promote the look of smoother, more even-toned skin and improved radiance
My Review of Body Hero Dry-Touch Oil Mist
As I said at the top, I loved this instantly. I’m a big advocate of body oils and this one is a great one. It smells amazing, super fresh and softly floral without being at all overpowering, which is exactly what I’d expect from Glossier.
A few spritzes goes a long way and the oil spreads easily over the skin. I like to apply when it’s a little damp, and gives an instant glow without feeling heavy or greasy. If you were getting your legs out, this is the one to use because it really does deliver a lovely radiance and the moisturisation is long lasting.
Glossier Body Hero Exfoliating Bar
I just wanted to give you a bit of info on the new bar. I am not a bar person (I can’t cope with where to store it!) so I haven’t actually tried this yet.
- Bamboo Powder – For gentle-but-effective exfoliation that’s sustainable and environmentally friendly
- Sunflower Seed Oil – Rich in Linoleic Acid and Vitamin E, to help lock in moisture
- Aloe Leaf Juice – Rich in antioxidants, with hydrating and skin-soothing properties
- Orange Blossom Neroli Blend – For a subtle, fresh, sparkling scent
This has been designed for use 2 to 3 times per week and you simply wet the skin and massage to bar onto the body in circular motions.
Where to Buy Glossier Body Hero Dry-Touch Oil Mist & Exfoliating Bar
The oil mist is £24 and the Bar is £12. They are both available at Glossier online* now.
Please let me know if for you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.